Re: minotaur

>David Coady wrote:
>
> Has anyone ever read the disription of the minotaur?
> If this decscibes what I think it does it changes a lot of history.
> It is written in both greek and latin.
> How did they know of a creature we know only through fossils?

   What?  What's the story behind this post?  Description of the
Minotaur? What do you think it describes?  We have fossils of a Minotaur?
 And what does being written in Latin and Greek have to do with it?  So
far as I know, the Minotaur is a Greek myth. *Thescelosaurus* is very,
very confused.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]