Re: Dinosaurs of Morrison Formation

Octavio Mateus wrote:

<I made the list of dinosaurs known in Morrison
Formation: 19 species (!!!!) of sauropods, 10 species
of theropods and 14 species of ornithischians. Feel
yourself free to do comments if there are nomenclature
changes or other in this list.>

[snip]

<DINOSAURS OF MORRISON FORMATION
 SAUROPODA>

  and...

  "Eobrontosaurus" yanhapin

  That's 20!

<THEROPODA>

<Coelurus agilis>

  Not from the Morrison, but the younger EC

  That's 9

  Koparion douglassi
  "Allosaurus atrox" [dubious, very dubious]
  Allosaurus "n. sp." [whenever Chure names it]

  That's 12?

===
Jaime A. Headden

"May I lure us, ere the mote ends us?"

Qilong, the we---is temporarily out of service.
Please check back when the phone lines are no
longer busy.