mokele-mbembe

Good morning, afternoon and night to all,

I really hope I'm not writing anything wrong in this posting (I remember some people had problems with the Loch Ness monster postings a bit back), but I just read in the paper this morning about an expidition being lead out in the Congo in search a supposed "living brontosaurus." This "mokele-mbembe", as the villagers who have spotted it call it, has a squat body and a long neck for plucking fruit off trees. They say it is very elusive and spends most of its time hiding in the water. It should interesting to see what the expidition comes up with.
The article I read also mentions "munhuru"- a stegosaur-like creature seen in Kenya. I think I'd be more interested in seeing that!
Well, just thought I'd let you know.

-Jordan M