Missing archives

Just been searching the archives. Great search engine! I noticed it`s
missing quite a bit between archive 777 Sept 12, and 789 Sept 24.  Being the
packrat  (sorry non-dinosaur) that I am, I saved about every one of those
damn archives in diary form. (Just about filled up a 100Mg zip disc too! If
anyone`s listening who works the archives, and is interested, I can send
them the missing files. (then I can delete them as well, freeing up stoage
space, cause they`re not that usefull without a search engine anyways
8^).