CGI dinos (was "Re: mokele-mbembe")

Tracy Ford wrote:

> Also, I check out the Spanish Web Site, and that photo is computer generated
> and not an actual photo of the animal.
>
> Tracy

You have to admit, though, the CGI work is really good.  It rather reminds me of
"Time Exposure", a book of "photos" of Dinos that came out a few years back.
That was done with photographs and paintings, but I still love it.

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to know.
Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown