Re: Pygostyle

f)The pygostyle was glued on by a Chinese farmer or a graduate >student (You know those farmers:)

I thought it was found by the Mongol khan Rinchen Barsbold and not in China. There was one photo in the beginnig of the magazine that showed it with very Oviraptor looking pelvis, synsacrum and the like.

On another issue I ask if any of you all have opinions about that large cretaceous synsacrum that was published in nature a few year ago?
-EA