RE: Sauroposeidon

The NY Times just added an article 20 minutes ago at
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/a/AP-Dinosaur-Find.html.  I think its just the
same AP release, however.

At 110My, wouldn't this be the wrong age (early Albian) for a Titanosaur in N.
America?  Yet its too recent to be a Brachiosaur.  Very odd.

  --Toby White