Re: [PALEONEWS:Newly Discovered Dinosaur May Have Been Biggest]

Gang,

    Alright, I just have one quesiton, and one question only: How did that
thing lift it's head in the first place? Did it just have super--strong neck
muscles or something? Tiny airsacks or no, that would still take quite a bit
of strength to do that! Maybe that orthodox theory about the sauropods living
in water wasn't too far fetched after all.......

                                     From the shadows,
                                     Caleb