claws

Hi all,

maybe there is someone on the list who can help me with the following:

There are theories that the big claws of Therizinosaurs and Deinocheirus were
formed for getting leaves off trees. The giant ground sloth was also
herbivorous
and had also huge claws. So are there same "styling" forms of the claws of
sloths and the herbivorous dinosaurs? Since a few days I own a claw of a giant
ground sloth. Do you know scientifically sources about its claws or good
adresses to get pictures of them and of the claws of Therizinosaurus and
Deinocheirus in order to compare them? Or better: Are there even comparisons of
"claw-forms" already published?

Thanks for any help in advance...

Greetings from Germany,
Thomas