RE: Walking with Dinosaurs in GB

I have been left a little disappointed with WWD. Not so much in the CGI and
modeling work, which I think is first rate, but in the topics they chose to
cover.

The Jurassic period was skated over in one episode, which concentrated on
the 'hypothetical' lifestyle and reproduction of Dipoldicus'.

The Triassic was similarly treated, with hardly any real dinosaurs in.

Two episodes were not about dinosaurs. One was about marine reptiles, the
other was about pterodactyls, although there were some pretty cool Utah
Raptors in it, which reprieved that episode somewhat.

On the whole, WWD does a good job, i just question the direction it took.
thedges@student.ccn.ac.uk
        Gawd they'll let anyone in!!
If at first you don't succeed, read the
              instruction manual.