Re: Omeisauridae/Mamenchisauridae

Thanks, Tom and George.  Guess I spaced out--thought I'd read about an
Omeisauridae somewhere.

So I guess if _Euhelopus_ is excluded from the
_Datousaurus_-_Omeisaurus_-_Mamenchisaurus_-_Hudiesaurus_-?_Nurosaurus_-?_Klam
elisaurus_-?_Tehuelchesaurus_ group, then the latter can be termed
Mamenchisauridae.

As to the question of whether _Euhelopus_ does in fact belong to this group,
I am thoroughly confused.  I have heard and read good arguments on both
sides, and I just don't know enough about sauropods to decide.

--Nick P.