Re: Walking with Dinosaurs in GB

To continue the gripe chain and then smash it to pieces:

At 01:14 PM 11/5/1999 -0600, Emily Tremain wrote:
>>We're not ALL dino-laden in the US
>
>Same with Minnesota. All we have is a section of caudal vert about 4 inches
>long. And that's for the whole state.
>
>>grumble grumble grumble

In Oregon, we have one specimen of a hadrasaur.  It probably drowned and
was washed away.  Just a couple of ribs and vertebrae.

We have a few dinosaurs in Illinois, including a very complete T. rex, an Apatosaurus, and a number of other beasties. All you have to do is go to Field Museum. =) =P

No grumbling here -- except, perhaps, for my stomach. Mmmmm ... dead fried archosaur meat ... mmmm .... =P

Matt Bonnan