Re: Walking with Dinosaurs in GB

Betty wrote :

> hmph.
> You have more dinosaurs in England than we do in all of California.
> We're not ALL dino-laden in the US
> grumble grumble grumble
> (had to go to Denver to find my first bit of one)

That's not to mention almost everywhere east of the Appalachians ! We're
lucky to find a few teeth
and bone fragments(lots of petrified wood , tho' ! ) Alas we have to import
our dinos from exotic locales like Oklahoma , Colorado ,etc. , at least in
N.C. , anyway .grumble , grumble  , grumble .
(at least I have a 65 million year old tree stump...maybe some dino
relieved itself ....)
With tongue firmly in cheek ,
Regards ,
Truett Garner