Re: Disney's Dinosaur Trailer

Well, there's always the ever-wonderful Land Before Time series. Good old hand
animation!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central

Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo
Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502