Re: Disney's Dinosaur Trailer

>Dragonslayer had a lot less flapping.  An animal that big relies more on
>soaring, banking, etc, to gain hieght than flapping to gain height-it
>saves a LOT more energy.

Ok, but I just find it hard to believe that there are thermals or updrafts
strong enough to support the weight of an animal as large and as heavy as
that dragon. Which leads me to ask this question: is the projected weight
of _Quetzalcoatlus_ light enough to allow it to soar using thermals?

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Philippines