Link Change Request for www.dinosaur.org (to: Dino website owners/publishers/webmasters)

Many of you kind folks have links to the Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette
under the OLD address to our ISP (to wit:
www.users.interport.net/~dinosaur)

Would you be kind enough at your earliest convenience to change these to
(simply)

http://www.dinosaur.org

We are in the process of changing servers and (eventually) the interport
address will not function. RCN is in the process of phasing out the
company and... well... if have been around the web for a while... you
know what a mess that can be.

Once this change is completed, we will be greatly expanding our coverage
of many things: there were some techie problems that we won't bore you
with.

Thanks so much for your help!

ES
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502