Re: Disney's Dinosaur Trailer

>>heh
if you consider the spectacular deathstar-explosion of the dragon in
Dragonslayer, you'd realize it must have been filled entirely with
helium.  It probably was not as heavy as you are supposing.<<

You mean hydrogen, not helium, right?  According to Peter R. Dickenson's
book/movie Flight of Dragons, dragons fill their internal cavaties (presumably
modified lung-sacks) with hydrogen produced by biological electralosis to float
like baloons.  It's also this hydrogen that they use as fuel for their flames
(ignited by sparks from a modified gizzard that grinds flinty rocks) I'm not
sure, and someone will need to check the orgional references and. . .good GOD!
What have we been talking about in this thread!?

Dan