Greg Paul's phytodinosauria gone?

, and Paul in his SVP talk called them flightless, including
therizinosaurs.<<

So if I get it right Greg Paul has finally sunk his despicable late surviving prosauropod hypothesis. I thought that was the one blemish amidst his otherwise very distinguished contributions to dinosaurology. It is also a pity that the Therizinosaurs did not figure in the Predatory Dinosaurs of the World.

I think the large Unenlagia is the bet for a milder form of the ideas championed by Greg Paul and Dinogeorge rather than the therizinosaurs- Unless we are to assume Sues claim of the link with Cheirostenotes.