Re: Giant birds

In a message dated 11/9/99 4:36:22 PM EST, tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu writes:

<< I guess I must be a bat, then, since patagia are modified forms of the
 webbing between my fingers. >>

You might better think of bats as modified primates, since nobody has yet
proposed that humans are secondarily flightless bats (though they're getting
close...). Don't see how you got here from what I wrote, however.

Anyway, now that it is a new day here on the west coast, I can send off the
replies I have accumulated to various emails and not overrun my quota.