WWD in Germany

As it seems, WWD comes to Germany tomorrow.

Pro Sieben bradcaste a BBC show called "Dinosaurier - Im Reich der
Giganten " (Dinosaurs - in the realm of the Giants)
tomorrow from 20:15-21:30 and on the next two thursdays.
My TV guide says it would focus on the life of a Diplodocus, the title is
"Eine neue Dynastie" (A new dynasty).

One question to those who have seen it on BBC: Does this (showing time and
contents) mean that we will get two episodes in one? Or <shudder>
are they cutting things out?

All the best from germany,

Martin.

                   Dr. Martin Baeker