Storrs Olson's letters - My mistake

Hello all,

It seems as though I may have seriously put my foot in it. Because they were designated *open letters* and had apparently been widely distributed, I automatically took the letters by Storrs Olson I posted earlier today to be intended for a wider audience. As another list member informs me, this may well have been an error of judgment on my part. I wish to offer my apologies for this to the list ( I have already done so to Mr. Olson) and kindly ask its members to disregard the given information.

Sincerely,

Ilja Nieuwland
History Department
Groningen University