Re: Fw: On the"Animation of the foot order of a preserved sauropod trackway"...

In a message dated 11/12/99 7:38:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
STARSONG@prodigy.net writes:

<< Dan,

     In your response (See below.) to what I reported (See my whole posting
 of 11-12-99, 12:09 AM.), your well-meaning attempt to 'correct' me is,
 itself, in error.

     To quote Dr. Tom Holtz, Jr., "Read the... paper!"

     Had you pursued the illustration pointed out in the referenced paper,
 you would know I am correct.

  Indeed! Ray is absolutely correct. My apologies. The sauropod in the
animation is walking backwards with the correct ichnite morphology as found
in the Briar site. Dan Varner.