tyrannosaurid ancestry, raptors and other fun things...

Greetings,
Can anybody tell me how closely related tyrannosaurids are to dromeosaurids.
I know that the current theory is that the tyrannosaurs evolved from smaller
carnivorous dinosaurs, but which ones? Is there any evidence to support Greg
Pauls contention that tyrannosaurs arose from advanced allosaurs from the
early Cretaceous? Has the debate regarding the placement of Triceratops front
legs been resolved? It would be really interesting to see if Triceratops
could gallop.
                                                                     thanks
to whoever responds,

          Buckaroobwana