Re: giant birds

In a message dated 11/14/99 9:22:30 AM EST, qilongia@yahoo.com writes:

<< The fact is, as George has said before, BCF requires
 no miracles. It requires only that there being the
 precedent dinosaurian taxa having been arboreal to
 aquire many of the features that led to birds. Thus,
 features we term 'avian' were arrived at aeons before
 Archie, and that progression to the full flight mode
 in Archie et al. is only a conclusion of an animal
 hitting the trees, then skies, again. Yeah, anky
 scutes can most certainly be derived from the same
 root origin as "dinofuzz" or "pterofuzz" or whatever,
 and are analogous as some form of ossified "ankyfuzz"
 (but don't ever try to pet one!). I hope I haven't
 misrepresented BCF, George, but this is essentially my
 understanding and take on the issue. >>

Yes, that's pretty much it, in a nutshell.