RE: The validity of cladograms (was Re: giant birds)

By coincidence, I just went through this exercise for the Sauropods, comparing
every sauropod cladogram I could find and paring each one down to just a few
indicator species for purposes of comparison.  You can see the results under
the link to SAUROPOD NOTES in the "Sauropoda" entry.  The resemblances far
outweigh the differences.

  --Toby White

Vertebrate Notes at
http://www.dinodata.net