Re: Jobaria and the Elephant Commit Suicide

NJPharris@aol.com wrote:

> I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) that the Sereno team's findings
> indicated that the femora were three times as strong as they needed to be *to
> support the animal in the rearing position*.

Hmmm... what if the femora of these sauropods were three times as strong
as they needed to be because they had to hold up another sauropod during
mating?

--
Michael A. de Sosa
Undergraduate Student

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make
as they fly by."  -Douglas Adams