Information on the VII International Symposium on Mesozoic Terrestrial Ecosystems

A number of you asked me where I got the download copy of the abstracts
volume for the VII Internatiuonal Symposium on Mesozoic Terrestrial
Ecosystems.  Well, after hunting through my files, I finally found it again.

The meeting webpage, which contains a download button for a MS Word version
of the Abstracts Volume, can be accessed at
http://www.paleonet.com.ar/abstracts/abstracts.html

This is part of PaleoNet Argentina's website, found at
http://www.paleonet.com.ar/.  It contains various bits of information,
including works by Argentine paleoartists, news reports on recent
discoveries by Argentine scientists, etc.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite