Re: Jobaria and the Elephant Commit Suicide

the Nat Geo DINOSAUR tv show on Jobaria had a "structural
engineer/paleontologist" reconstructing a chain-and-wood pelvis/hindlimb
in articulation (life-sized).  It showed what position the muscles
(represented by a chain pulley system) would be stressed the most, I
suppose so they could spot the areas to test for greatest stress on the
bone itself.

for what it's worth.....

-Betty Cunningham

--