Re: What are these dinosaurs?

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/16/99 3:02:13 AM EST, mickey_mortimer@email.msn.com
> writes:
>
> << While perusing the Dinosauricon, I noticed a few names that are apparently
>  nomina nuda and very old.  What's the deal with-

[DinoGeorge answers...]

The Dinosauricon data files have been updated and the changes will appear
tomorrow. I had "Chao" listed as "Zhao" -- same person, different
romanization? Should "Zheng" be "Cheng"?

While on the subject, anyone know about the status of these names?:
Hadrosauravus
Hunhosaurus
Luanpingosaurus
Macroscelosaurus
Qinlingosaurus
Sanchusaurus
Shanyangosaurus

I have them all listed as Dinosauria _incertae sedis_.

--T. Michael Keesey
tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu | THE DINOSAURICON: http://dinosaur.umbc.edu/
AOL IM:  Ric Blayze | WORLDS:    http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1/