Re: Dinos in the Southern Hemisphere: Sereno et al. and the VII MesozoicTerre...

In a message dated 11/13/99 11:45:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com writes:

> >Huene (in fact, the specimen that I think they are talking about is part of
>  >the type of "_A." wichmannianus_: plate 29 Figs. 5a-d of Huene 1929
(Anales
>  >del Museo de La Plata, Ser. 2)).
>
>  I think you're right.  I haven't seen or read the _Science_ paper yet, but
>  Sereno and co. may be in agreement with Upchurch on the matter of this
>  _Antarctosaurus_ dentary.

Aha!  So that's how _A. wichmannianus_ , in the SVP talks, managed one minute
to be most like Madagascan titanosaurs and the next minute to be closest to a
Nigerien rebbachisaur!