Re: What are these dinosaurs? 2: Return of What are these dinosaurs?

In a message dated 11/17/99 12:31:44 PM EST, tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu writes:

<< Weird -- somewhere along the line I got an "Olshevsky, 1996" citation for
 it -- it didn't appear in The Dinosaur Encyclopedia, did it? >>

Didn't publish anything in 1996 (but the last of my dino articles for Gakken
appeared very early in 1996). Was stuck in Buffalo with no opportunity to
publish anything that year. Don't think I put it in the dino list for the
Encyclopedia.