Vertebrate Notes

I'm reluctantly pleased (if that makes sense) to announce that Vertebrate Notes
now has its own site at:
http://home.houston.rr.com/vnotes.

It remains under the general DinoData umbrella, but it turns out to be much
easier to maintain distributed sites than to try and coordinate everything on
one server.  Site navigation has been upgraded somewhat, and I'm in the process
of adding a few bells and whistles (a glossary, for example).  However, the
objective is still to develop a no-frills resource on dead stuff with
backbones: a fair amount of anatomical detail, numerous links, and some
phylogeny, but no pictures.

Hope this helps.

  --Toby White