Ponerosteus

>On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

>> As far as I know, Ponerosteus hasn't appeared in print yet, and it
>> shouldn't until I publish it myself.

>Weird -- somewhere along the line I got an "Olshevsky, 1996" citation for
>it -- it didn't appear in The Dinosaur Encyclopedia, did it?

>--T. Michael Keesey

Just in case Mike is referring to the Dinosaur Encyclopaedia software here,
let me jump in say that I have corresponded with George on this after it
first appeared (on this list, as far as I can remember), and being aware of
his concerns that he be first to publish it, I have rigorously NOT made any
mention of it.
Graeme Worth
The Dinosaur Encyclopaedia