PALEONEWS:Science journals to link up on Internet

http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/9911/17/science.publishing.reut/

excerpt:
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) --Twelve publishers of scientific and scholarly
journals said on Tuesday they were linking up on the Internet to make it
easier for scientists to do research. "

Named in the article:
Academic Press, a Harcourt Science and Technology company
the AAAS
the American Institute of Physics,
the Association for Computing Machinery
Blackwell Science
Elsevier Science
the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE)
Kluwer Academic Publishers
Nature, which is published by Macmillan
Oxford University Press
Springer-Verlag
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

I have been asked not to post paleo news articles to the vrtpaleo list.
I make an exception with this single article since this is a useful
reference.

If you are interested in recieving such PALEONEWS as I was posting to
vrtpaleo until recently, please contact me off the vrtpaleo list so I
can get your email address and  continue to send PALEONEWS to you
offline.

If you are on the DINOSAUR mailing list you already receive the
dinosaur-related PALEONEWS that I send out.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com