RE: Unified Cladistics

> I assumed fixing the parts of a cladogram that change with every user
> (the character data) by making a global data set of the
> characters that
> describes each species would give us reproduceable results no
> matter who
> tests the shape of the tree (cladistics).  I thought that was the
> point.

Such a cladogram would require perfect knowledge, which we will never
have on any subject.  that all the information about all known I think
this is an unreachable goal, since the evidence upon which the characters
are derived (fossils) is constantly increasing.  , not perfectly
distributed among all researchers basedunderstand it, characters in a
cladogram