AOL delays China dino list

During the past few days I have experienced what seem to be strong America
Online traffic delays when uploading the China dinosaur list and other files
attached to emails. (Ordinary emails send immediately with no problem.)
Things seem to move all right late at night, but between about 9:30 am and
9:30 pm each day, attempts to email attached files simply hang my computer in
a perpetual wait state, awaiting the AOL signal for the upload, which never
comes. I left the machine waiting for half an hour(!) today on one email and
nothing moved out. So unless this situation improves, I am forced to defer
emailing copies of the list to late nighttime once each day. Please have
patience with overloaded, undermanaged AOL server.