Chimps (off-topic but quick)

Dwight Stewart wrote:

<<I think the terms carnivore and herbivore are meant to convey dominant
dietary habits.  Chimps ocassionally eat
termites, but that hardly makes them omnivores.>>

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.  Chimps are omnivores.  They eat
fruits and other plant material, various insects, and meat.  They organize
hunting parties to go after monkeys; and on a more grisly note, they have been
known to hunt down and eat members of other chimp troops as well.

--Nick P.