Message text written by INTERNET:NJPharris@aol.com
>Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm sure somebody would have anyway :-), but
hadn't
Primates likely already appeared at the time of the K-T extinctions?<

        As I recall, yes, but this was based on a single tooth of the
otherwise Paleocene primate _Purgatorius_ occuring in the Hell Creek.  That
was years ago, though; someone may have found something else more
recently...

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris