Re: how to surive and prosper after Armageddon

well.... champsosaurs start out small (as hatchlings), and small crocs
are known insectivores...so I could see a mess of the juveniles
surviving into adulthood (during a stressed post-KT period) by simply
retaining the feeding strategies of youth, and probably breeding and
starving to death rapidly at full adult size BUT leaving progeny that
could also survive as small insectivores.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com