John Bois writes:
> .  Additionally, there is zero evidence that _any_ impact _ever_
> caused _any_ extinctions, direct evidence, I mean.  Mammals are proven
> enemies of large flightless birds.  Surely they have earned the right to
> be considered a prime suspect.

If that is then the case, we should be looking for adaptations that Triassic
and Jurassic archosaurs have that they all subsequently lost come the end of
the cretaceous.  Or what adaptations mammals as a whole gained in the
cretaceous that gave them the skills necessary to overcome the new wave of
archosaurs in the Permian.

Sam Barnett

Being of questionable mood tonight as all the pictures I've done for my
website just got ruined  :(