Re: [Fwd: Re: Robert Bakker]

In a message dated 11/22/99 10:34:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bettyc@flyinggoat.com writes:

>  forwarded with permission as an FYI
>  This was originally posted in sci.bio.paleontology (except for the
>  kicking hiney part- that bit's new)

>  dollar off per talk.  A full schedule will be available within a few
>  weeks, pre-registration is accepted and recommended - many of the
>  talks sell out before the day of the event.  Anyone interested in getting
>  on the early mailing list can send me a note by email.

>  Lonny Stark
>  Exhibits Director
>  Burpee Museum of Natural History

Here is the orignal message ID, with his e-mail address, for those
who would like to be put on the mailing list:

> Subject: Re: Robert Bakker
> From: Lonny Stark <A HREF="mailto:lastar84@ameritech.net";>lastar84@ameritech
.net</A>
>  Date: Sun, 21 November 1999 11:51 PM EST

By the way, I was surprised to see several of my posts to the
dino list purloined onto use.net.  We are evidently writing for a
larger audience than just our subscribers and archive readers.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com