Muttaburrasaurus musings

I'm working on the definitive (if there is such a concept in palaeontology)
reconstruction of Muttaburrasaurus, and have recently revised my skeletal
reconstruction. The work in process can be found at:
http://home.alphalink.com.au/~dannj/muttskel.gif or
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4459/muttskel.gif

Any comments by those who are more familiar with the actual material (ie just
about everyone) would be appreciated.

Also, I'm having trouble scaling the head from the first Muttaburrasaurus
article (1981). By comparison to the rest of the material it seems unbelievably
small. Is there something wrong with the scale bars in the 1981 paper? There
aren't any measurements I could find in the 1996 article. Does anyone know of
the actual preserved length of either of the two skulls? The skeletal
reconstruction in the 1996 paper seems to show the head at a much more
respectable scale, however it is an extremely small picture.

        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist
        Melbourne, Australia

        Australian Dinosaurs: