Dinosaur Genera List corrections #122

Chinese paleo grad student You Hailu informs me, through Matt Lamanna, that
Ouyang Hui is the correct way to spell the name, not Ou Yang-Hui. The surname
is (unusually so) a double character.

Accordingly, the DGL listing for Abrosaurus should be

Abrosaurus Ouyang, 1989

and in the list of Chinese and eastern Asian dinosaurs, Ou Yang-Hui should be
replaced by Ouyang Hui, and Ou by Ouyang, everywhere appropriate. This
affects the entry for Abrosaurus and also the listing for Mamenchisaurus
youngi. These are the only names to be affected by this change, as far as I
can recall.

If these typographical corrections seem a bit overbearing, I will email an
updated version of the China dinosaur list to anyone who wants one. Simply
overwrite the old version with new one when you download. Be sure to specify
whether you need RTF file.