Also wanted: Reviews of museums you've been to

Greetings all,
                    Steve Brusatte gave me a very good idea in his last post and since my site is only days from opening I thought I ought to ask you this:  I want a section of my website to tell people about what dinosaur facilities there are for experts and lay people alike and for part of that, I would like to review the various museums around.  The museums included (eventually all of them) will have full info, numbers of specimens housed stuff like that, a review of their website if they have one, hopefully some words from the people who run the museum and a visitor's review.  Please contact me off-list if you are interested in reviewing one or more of the museums for the site.
Yours sincerely,
                        Samuel Barnett