Pachycephalosaur papers

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me with the following
problem. For a couple of years I'm searching for photocopies of the
following two papers:

*Gilmore, C. W. 1924. On Troödon validus, an orthopodous dinosaur from the
Belly River Cretaceous of Alberta, Canada. University of Alberta Bulletin,
Department of Geology 1 : p. 1-43.

*Sues, H.-D. 1977. The anatomy and relationships of Stegoceras validus
Lambe (Reptilia : Ornithischia) from the Judith River Formation of
Alberta. University of Alberta Msc. Thesis, 183 pp.

Maybe I can get them through interlibrary loan, but the problem is that I
have to know in which foreign library they may have a copy of these two
papers. I have already searched for it in the libraries of Belgium, France
and the Netherlands, but without any luck. That's way I was wondering if
some of you know a libary where they could have a copy of either one of
these papers and how I can get in touch with them.
Maybe their's even an easier way to obtain the MS thesis of Dr. Sues?

Thanks in advance for all you help.

Cheers,

Nick Snels
http://myplace.to.be/pachy/