Re: Quo vadis J-K extinctions?

Message text written by "Martin Barnett"
>D'ya sometimes wonder if other science disciplines only lack hardened data
when they overlap into our realm?  Looks like the curse of the dinosaurs
strikes again! :)
<

        Hey, I think paleontological data is pretty hard -- I mean, we can
actually hold our data in our hands (or, with some sauropod parts, on a
forklift)!  That's a far cry from a lot of geosciences, such as the
geophysicists I know who study the core-mantle boundary using nothing but
indirect data, including a broad spectrum of squiggles on a computer
monitor!  ("You call this data?!?")  8-D

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris
                 Fossil Preparation Lab