Amargasaurus

Does anyone know what sort of habitat Amargasaurus lived in?  My immediate
reaction
to EK Argentina is coastal plains but is that assumption at all correct?

Also, I know that there are two interpretations of Amargasaurus's neural spines:
spines that are connected into a sail and discrete spines like a porcupine or a
stegosaur.  Which is correct or is there no way to tell?  Sorry if I'm bringing
up
an old subject.

Of course, any other interesting tidbits about Amargasaurus would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Dan