WALKING WITH DINOSAURS Companion volume

Reviewing the companion volume to WALKING WITH
DINOSAURS straight out of the box, I can tell you that
it is colorful, mostly assumes things without too much
reference to the normal qualifiers ("perhaps", "might
have") and prominently features that niftiest of
Triassic animals, _Postosuchus_.

Written strictly for the general reader (like me), it
seems to be a colorful and interesting introduction.

I got it from Amazon.uk, and you can too.

=====
Larry

"I've been ionized, but I'm okay now."