Re: Limbs and niche partitioning

>I believe Greg Paul said something like that in Predatory Dinosaurs, that
is, that early birds (archaeopteryx in particular) may have lived like
dippers. I've never heard the theory attached to Sinornithosaurus, but it
sounds intriguing.  the animal can't be larger than some penguins.  Does it
have the conical teeth of fish-eaters? >

Apparently not. Xing Wu et al only mention that the premaxillary teeth are
not serrated.  And the illustrations in their article appear to show
recurved teeth similar to other Dromaeosaurs.

Pat