NAT GEO Sinornithosaurus ref

Jim isn't the only Cunningham having problems, so I'm fowarding this
on Betty's behalf:

From: Betty Cunningham <bettyc@flyinggoat.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: NAT GEO Sinornithosaurus ref

The October '99 issue of National Geographic has a single page article
on Sinornithosaurus illustrated by a beautiful Brain Cooley model.

The feather work on the model is outstanding

- -Betty
- --
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com
- -------------------------------------------<,D,><

Since I'm here I might also mention that the September 24th issue of
_Science_ also has an article on _Sinornithosaurus_.  That article is
great because it quotes Tom Holtz (among others) a few times.  It's
not so great because it says things like that _Velociraptors_ [sic]
were "man-sized hunters"...

--
Mickey Rowe     (rowe@psych.ucsb.edu)

P.S. Tom, did you mention in that interview that there is a purported
trace fossil of Tyrannosaur skin?  And that it has no indication of
feathers?